2011年4月8日星期五

Happy ~~!!!!

Sorry for my reader.......because long time no renew my blog......! I feel very happy on yesterday~~My friends ( Jasna , Chloe , Lemon , Jia Hao, Joe) and another my best friend~! We held a small Water Festival was  in the school cafeteria~! When we play  get carried away when the canteen aunty came to warn us..........In fact, we have a little guilt on the ground so wet~~!!!When I have trouble when you always be in front of me , give me advice , comfort me~~my better dealt with those issues.........!!!!  haha......I feel very lucky because I have this class of good friends and sisters, I will cherish every moment together with you all~~!!!! Thank for you all~~! Especially  you ~ Chloe.~☆ I love you ~~!!haha......

1 条评论:

  1. love u 2~bt i really wan 2 noe~yr blog appear yr lover or yr 一夜情(4get hw 2 spell~haha)target~thn~mean wat? 55~~i noe!! tat mean i n him is same grade!!right?! T^T sad~my heart broken ardy~555555555555~~~~~~~~~

    回复删除